The Faculty’s focused and interactive two day program, Strategic Category Augmentation, combines theory, practical exercises and networking, designed to lift capability and critical competencies.
This session will be targeted at mid to experienced Category Managers or Procurement leaders.
The focus will be on the following:
- Refresher on Category Management objectives
- Best in class practices
- Embedding the category objectives in to a strategy and plan
- Working with stakeholders and Influencing them
- Developing an organisation foundation for Category Management across the organisation
- Communicating to C-level executives
- This will be done by showcasing industry and global best in class techniques and practical workshop exercises