Communicating with Influence
How healthy and effective are the conversations in your organisation?
Quality communication makes for an effective business. The ability to have quality conversations, including techniques to engage stakeholders at all levels and build relationships with your peers depends upon one’s ability to communicate effectively.
This highly interactive workshop will enhance your ability to have quality conversations with individuals, teams and key stakeholders.
- Elements of effective communication
- Explore the neuroscience of conversations
- Discover the dynamics of your communication style
- Tips for creating and leading powerful conversations
- Identifying common types of challenging conversations
- Tips for navigating challenging conversations
- Developing a personal action plan